METHOD TO INSTALL THE APPLICATION SPY MSPY APK FOR ANDROID PHONES
To install our mSpy cellphone spy app on your Android phone target, you need to have that device in your hands and an Internet connection.
It is important to understand that, due to the high level of customization of the Android operating system, the steps in the following guide may vary depending on the model of your device.
However, most of the menus are similar and you will be able to find them easily. For example, instead of “Applications” you may see “Apps”, “Application Manager” or “Application Manager”.
Before starting the installation of Mspy , please make sure that on the destination device in Settings → Security, there is a checkmark in the checkbox next to unknown sources. It is also recommended to remove the checkmark: “Verify applications”.
Note: In Android version 5.0+ Verify apps option is in Google Settings → Security
1. In the home screen open all the apps (list of all available applications) and select a web browser.
2. Once you see the Chrome home page, slide your finger from the middle of the screen slightly to the bottom to make the address bar appear at the top.
Delete everything and enter http://kayıtspy.com/android/?P=(license number), the exact address will also be available in your mSpy account in the installation wizard) and press Go from the keyboard, keep it handy Your license number to start the download.
Please note: https://kayıtspy.com/android/?P=(license number) is just a direct download link that does not open new web pages, but simply starts downloading Mspy apk in the background ( a small message should emerge informing you that the download was started).
3. Now you can return to the list of all applications from the main screen and select Downloads, where you can see the sp.apk file. Touch it and the installation will start.
4. After opening the sp.apk you will have to follow the sequence: Install → Next → Open → Continue.
Read the contract carefully and “Accept” terms and conditions.
6. Then you can see the final step of the installation, in which you must enter the registration code.
Now you can delete the apk or “sp.apk” file of the Downloads. Select the file (or tap and hold) and you will see the garbage container sign at the top. Tap to delete the selected file.
You can also delete the web history by going to the browser → Menu button → Settings → Security and privacy → Clear browsing history .
And there is no trace of mSpy apk on the target device!
- To see the steps of how to uninstall mSpy enter your online control panel.